Why use Pioneer Residential to manage your property?
1. MARKETING, MARKETING, MARKETING. In today’s competitive housing market promoting home opportunity is imperative. 99% of home lead capture occurs online. Our Team delivers on the need for online exposure! We utilize over 200 MLS/IDX platforms to promote our housing opportunities. In addition to our extensive online campaigns, we utilize ground marketing techniques. Each housing opportunity will have adequate signage on main and sub streets and the lead agent will hosts a series of open houses. The open houses are a good opportunity for the potential applicants to tour the space and we can share in person the application process, lease overview, and stay expectations.
2. Extensive Application Process. Selecting the best applicant is beneficial to all Parties! Each applicant must complete an extensive application that is specific to each property. The screening department will verify credit, check criminal background, run an eviction report, and verify all sources of income as well as confirm employment. Once an application has been fully screened, we share our findings with the property owner for final approval.
3. Property Move in & Inspections. Upon approval, our team prepares the lease agreement and all accompanying exhibits. Post execution of contracts we schedule a move in inspection with the tenants and schedule our quarterly property check- ins. The idea of the check-ins is to ensure terms of the lease agreement are satisfactory and we are catching any property defects early.
4. Online System. Our property owners and tenants will both be able to utilize our management system. The site creates convenience for payment, repair requests, and other communications. It allows for a transparent platform for all parties.
5. Repair Calls. Our team handles all repair requests. We utilize any owner preferred vendors first before dispatching our service partners. The vendor list is captured during management meeting.
6. Agreement Breach. If a tenant becomes in breach of the contract our office will handle the dispossessory filings. This will include all judicial hearings, writs, and the eviction process.
7. We are Rental Property Owners. As owners of rental properties, we promise to manage your property to the same standards that we manage our own. The property is an investment and the unit should be managed adequately and be income producing for our clients.
If there is a way that we can help lease and manage your property let us know.